January 16, 2011

Full Bars

Forget investing in gold bars when you can invest in this (far more usable) gold bar in the form of Chanel's vintage minaudiere.



Rare and expensive, of course. 

A far more affordable alternative (and a damn good one at that) is Matt Bernson's gold bar clutch, made with gold patent leather and a cinch at $98.




Whilst we're on the subject of Chanel's whimsical and highly covetable handbags...









I remember exactly when the cassette/vinyl accessories came out because I was stalking them through my young, penniless eyes. I actually ended up scrounging up enough money to buy the cassette earrings, and I was sure I was the happiest girl in the world.



All images via The Purse Blog, Designer Chanel Blog, Urban Outfitters, Matt Bernson, Luxirare E-shop, Love Love Love, On Que Style, Style, and Trend Hunter.


Now, don't even get me started on Chanel shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment